*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS ONLY VALID UPON PAYMENT; YOU ONLY NEED TO REGISTER FOR PARENTS' WEEKEND IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THE PAID/TICKETED EVENTS*
Online Registration is now live. Parents' Weekend online registration will close at midnight on Friday, September 14th. There will be day of registration on Friday, September 21st and Saturday, September 22nd.
Please register here.
Registration Price List
The following Parents' Weekend events are not free for FSU students. Each attendee must register for these Parents' Weekend events:
|Circus Performance — 2 shows at 6pm & 9pm - $22 per adult/student and $12 per child ages 2-12 (children 2 and under free)|
|Social/Dinner Friday Night — Served 5pm through 9pm - $20 per adult/student (children 10 and under free)|
|5K Fun Run/Walk on Saturday at 8am — $20 per registrant (Day of FunRun/Walk is $25)|
|Tailgate Brunch — $15 per adult/student (children 10 and under free)|
If attending any of the events listed above, registration is required. All participants to any of these events must be registered — including FSU students.
IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING ON PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER.
- Registration is now open.
- Access the online registration system at https://floridastateuniversity.formstack.com/forms/pw2018.
- The registration system requires a valid email address and password. Your registration confirmation will be sent to this email address.
- Under Personal Information, enter only the name and contact information for the person you are designating as the point of contact for your registration. Other than the name and academic year of the FSU student you are visiting, you do not need to enter the names and contact information for others attending in this section.
- If attending the Circus, you will need to select an available show time for the Circus. Follow the prompts to enter the total number of attendees and tickets needed.
- If attending the Seminole Tailgate Party, follow the prompts to enter the total number of attendees and tickets needed.
- If participating in the 5K Fun-Run/Walk, enter the information requested for EACH participant. Please note: You will receive a waiver for the 5K Fun-Run attached to your confirmation that must be signed by each participant and turned in at the 5K Fun–Run check–in table upon arrival.
- When checking out, be sure to review and confirm your registration. You will need to select the payment type (credit card is the only accepted payment online) and agree to the terms and conditions. You will be taken to our secure payment gateway where you will need to enter your credit card information and billing information and submit your payment.
IMPORTANT: YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR PARENTS' WEEKEND UNTIL YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE REGISTRATION, ENTERED YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION, AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
INCOMPLETE REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID.
Parents or their students may pick up tickets at our Registration desk from 10:00AM to 8:00PM on Friday, September 21st at 1851 at Azalea Hall at 824 West Jefferson Street. You do not need a confirmation number. The tickets will be in an envelope and the name of the person that registered the family will be on the outside of the envelope.